of ThirdField.com's own 5-level Trivia!
1. Which of the following songs does Bob Marley not get a writing credit for?
No Woman No Cry
2. Which of the following songs is NOT found on the "Songs of Freedom" box set?
Why Should I
3. When was Bob Marley born?
March 20, 1946
February 6, 1945
January 29, 1940
4. What's Bunny's real name?
Neville O'Riley Livingston
5. What English Pop song did Rita Marley cover, becoming a big hit?
Love me do
6. What is Rita Marley's maiden name?
7. What 2 Wailers left the band in 1974 to pursue solo careers?
Carlton Barrett/Al Anderson
Junior Marvin/Aston Barrett
Bunny Wailer/Peter Tosh
8. What award was Bob Marley given by the United Nation in 1978?
Medal of Peace
Life Achievement Award
9. What was the largest crowd Bob Marley and the Wailers ever played for?
10. On which of the following dates did Bob Marley grace the cover of "Rolling Stone"?
April 17, 1974
December 29, 1980
Having trouble? Check the
[ Copyright 1997-2002 Thirdfield.com |
Maintained in Memory of Michael Peake